Each MOSSA product contains extracts from particular berries that are grown and harvested in the nordic region. These berries are extremely rich with vitamins and active ingredients that your skin recognizes and understands. Choose the most effective products for your skin type.
Blackcurrant seed oil:
- Contains high concentration of essential Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, tocopherols, tocotrienols (vitamin E forms) carotenoids – alphacarotene, beta-carotene (both generate vitamin A), lutein.
- The high antioxidant profile has strong anti-ageing and freeradical scavenging properties, while the essential fatty acids enhance the skin barrier and hydration.
- Blackcurrant oil has very good skin absorption.
- Provides a rich supply of Omega 7, vitamins E and A, and the presence of the legendary SOD (superoxide dismutase).
- Omega 7 is hailed as a special nutrient that may protect, replenish, moisten and restore the skin.
- A very effective beauty and age-defying product.
- Blackberry seed oil contains 70% polyunsaturated fatty acids, including Omega 3 and 6, that help renew skin’s hydrolipid barrier, moisture level and protective abilities.
- Contains vitamins, anthocyanins, phenols, that fight oxidative stress, slow down aging processes and aid skin renewal.
- Brings softness, nourishment and hydration to damaged skin.
- Rich in vitamin E which plays a key role in preventing collagen deterioration and in stimulating skin healing.
- Raspberry Seed Oil contains a high 83% of Essential Fatty Acids, the most abundant of which are linoleic, alpha linolenic, and oleic acids.
- The composition of these omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids has been shown to reduce the effects of oxidative stress in skin.
- A rich source of alpha and gamma tocopherol as well as y-tocopherol, along with carotenoides (Vitamin A).
- High Pro-retinol A concentrations (145 mcg/g oil) - used for intense skin regeneration and anti-age protection, diminishes signs of photo-aging.
- Omega-6 (linoleic acid) contents reach 55%, helping renew skin lipid barier, moisture level and elasticity.
- High vitamin C concentration – 4x more than in an orange - stimulates collagen biosynthesis and skin renewal.
- High antioxidant concentration - helps skin to fight environmental effects and oxidative stress.
- The highest known results among berries, fruits and vegetables.
- Antioxidants antocyanins stabilise collagen fibers and stimulate collagen biosynthesis, slows aging processes.
- Contains various vitamin E forms (alpha, beta, gamma tocopherols and alpha, gamma tocotrienols), as well as high vitamin A, B, C concentrations.
- High AHA fruit acid concentration – malic and citric acids – that helps to clenase the skin and balance its pH levels.